<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5629025995815250258?origin\x3dhttp://hug-able.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Monday, 19 January 2009

♥ Far longer than forever

If I could break this spell, I'd run to him today.
And somehow I know he's on his way to me.
Derek, you and I were meant to be.

Far longer than forever.
I'll hold you in my heart.
It's almost like you're here with me.
Although we're far apart.

Far longer than forever.
As constant as a star.
I close my eyes and I am where you are.

Sure as the dawn brings the sunrise.
We've an unshakable bond.
Destined to last for a lifetime and beyond.

Far longer than forever. (Far longer than forever)
I swear that I'll be true. (I swear that I'll be true)
I've made an everlasting vow.
To find a way to you.

Far longer than forever.
Like no love every known.
And with your love I'll never be alone.

Far longer than forever.
Much stronger than forever.
And with your love I'll never be alone.

I AM GRUMPY.
11:02 pm


♥ theGrumpyToast ;



      theGrumpyToast is very grumpy. Beware, this toast bites.

      but XingQi likes to eat toast.
      Beware, she not only bites.

      she is also just an ordinary girl who wishes for a pair of wings to fly

      soarring in the cerulean sky

      yet, she is nowhere above the earthly ground

    DO WELL IN SCHOOL! GANBATTE!
    BE CONTENTED ON 31ST MAY
    i am grateful to those who have helped me

    Books i am hoping to read:
    Jodi Picoult's Change of Heart
    Jodi Picoult's The Pact
    Jodi Picoult's Keeping Faith
    Jodi Picoult's Handle with Care

    Jodi Picoult's House Rules
    Bryan Sykes's Blood of Isles
    Richard Darwkin's Selfish Genes
    Richard Darwkin's The Ancestor's Tale
    Stephenie Meyer's Twilight series
    The Time Traveler's Wife

    ♥ Past rawr-ing;



    ♥ Baker;